Applications, EOIs and Calls for Proposals
This page has been created to share information with LHIN-funded Health Service Providers, patients, caregivers and other stakeholders to support Calls for Applications, Expressions of Interest and Proposals as new opportunities become available.
Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC) Expression of Interest
The Central East LHIN is seeking additional community members to participate in its Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC). This is being done to help ensure the committee reflects the diversity of the people and communities within the Central East LHIN geography. A diverse committee will ensure that discussions will reflect and respond to a broad range of lived experiences. PFAC membership is extended to all Central East LHIN community residents and will reflect the diversity of our communities. At present, the PFAC includes geographic representation from a number of the LHIN’s sub-regions with individuals with a variety of lived and professional experiences.
With this Expression of Interest, we are currently encouraging patients and their family/caregivers who live within the Central East LHIN’s Haliburton County sub-region and/or people who self-identify as a member of the francophone, indigenous, new immigrant and/or LGBTQ communities to complete and submit this Expression of Interest for consideration as a member of the Central East LHIN Patient and Family Advisory Committee.
In addition to completing the EOI form, applicants may also submit a current resume (if applicable) for consideration. Please submit this Expression of Interest to Robin Russell via email firstname.lastname@example.org, facsimile at 905-444-2562 or by mail/in person at Central East LHIN, 920 Champlain Court, Whitby ON, L1N 6K9.
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) is continuing to seek health system stakeholders to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. We encourage individuals within the Central East LHIN’s geographic region to complete and submit this Expression of Interest for consideration as a member of the Central East LHIN Sub-region Planning Tables.
As of March 12, 2019, the Central East LHIN is seeking individuals for the following vacancies:
- Scarborough North: Primary Care physician, Municipal Services representative, Specialist representative, Caregiver Representative
- Scarborough South: Patient representative, Addictions sector representative, Specialist, Municipal representative
- Durham West: Municipal Services representative, Family Health Team representative, Long Term Care representative, Mental Health and Addictions representative-1 Vacant (1 present)
- Durham North East: Family Health Team representatives, Patient representatives, New Immigrant representative, Mental Health and Addictions representative-1 Vacant (1 present)
- Northumberland County: Francophone representative, New Immigrant representative, Primary Care representative
- Haliburton County and the City of Kawartha Lakes: Francophone representative, New Immigrant representative, Indigenous representative
- Peterborough City and County: Long-Term Care representative, Caregiver representative
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning, including Health Links, and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP 4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
For more information and to submit and Sub-Region Planning Table EOI please see below:
Please submit this Expression of Interest, or address any questions to Marley Budreau at email@example.com.
Please note that the due date for this Expression of Interest was September 12, 2017, however the LHIN continues to accept EOIs from specific stakeholder groups identified above.