Keep in touch with the latest developments, information and successes of the Central East LHIN through our
Speakers' Bureau - updated February 15, 2013
The Central East LHIN Board of Directors and Senior Staff are continuing to work with community residents and local health care providers to implement recommendations outlined in the latest Integrated Health Services Plan (IHSP) and have just released the third IHSP and its "Community First" aim for 2013 - 2016.
We welcome opportunites to speak with community groups to answer any questions about the Central East LHIN and provide information on how people can be involved in local health planning.
If you are interested in booking a speaker for an upcoming event, please contact Karen O’Brien, Public Affairs, at 905-427-5497/1-866-804-5446 ext. 212 or via email at email@example.com.
Click on any of the links below to view a list of current presentations given at different Speakers' Bureau events.
- University of Toronto - Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation - February 14, 2013
- CE LHIN: Community First and the Provincial Seniors' Strategy - February 13, 2013
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre Board of Directors - January 23, 2013
- Northumberland County Council - January 23, 2013
- 14th Annual Excellence in Cardiac Care - November 10, 2012
- Scarborough Community Council - November 6, 2012
- Peterborough County Medical Society - November 5, 2012
- Durham Medical Society & Lakeridge Health MSA - November 1, 2012
- Northumberland Hills Hospital - Board of Directors - October 26, 2012
- 50+ Expo - Pickering Scarborough East - September 14, 2012
- Presentation to Dr. Samir Sinha - September 10, 2012
- Brock Community Health Centre Annual General Meeting - June 2012
- 4th Annual Primary Care CME Event - May 16, 2012
- Central East Mental Health and Addiction Network - May 16, 2012
- Council of Brock Township - May 15, 2012
- Health-Promoting Hospitals Network - January 20, 2012